Dental Office Management Bundle
Whether you’re looking to make a move into office management or make bigger contributions to the dental practice, our self-guided courses can help you reach your career goals.
- Accounts Receivable for the Dental Office
- Financial Reporting for the Dental Office
- HR Fundamentals for the Dental Office
You will have access to these materials for six months.
We created courses to help you improve your dental practice operations and enhance your contributions to the dental practice. Whether your title is dental receptionist, practice administrator, dental office manager, or a different role, these courses
are designed to help you increase your knowledge and bring your expertise to the practice.
Our easy-access dental office management courses allow you to learn on your own time and qualify for Fellowship (FAADOM) requirements set by the American Association of Dental Office Management (AADOM). Learn about accounts receivable, financial reporting,
human resources (HR), and more.
Each dental office manager course covers a unique aspect of business operations within a dental practice and offers a certificate to add to your resume and display in your office.
- Accounts Receivable for the Dental Office breaks down the important concepts of the financial aspects of the dental practice and empowers you to gain more responsibility within your role. Learn more about financial policies,
payment methods, billing and collections, treatment plan fees, reporting and more in this comprehensive course.
- Financial Reporting for the Dental Office guides you through several modules, including the principles of financial controls, financial reporting, profit and loss statements, balance sheets and budgets, as well as ways to effectively
communicate with members of the dental team.
- HR Fundamentals for the Dental Office provides the essential tools for developing job descriptions, interviewing, hiring, evaluating job performance and conducting reviews, all in line with legal requirements. This course also
features examples and resources that you can use in your dental practice.
Clearly presented and expertly put together, each course takes about 6 hours to complete. As you work through the courses, you can track your progress, add your own notes, and click through to helpful resources giving more details. You’ll earn a certificate that you can print when you successfully complete the course.
See the features and benefits of DANB practice tests:
The DALE Foundation is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education, ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at ada.org/cerp.