Research to advance the dental team
The DALE Foundation conducts research with its official affiliate, the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB). We also work with other organizations to conduct market research, as well as explore and further understand emerging issues in dentistry and the dental workforce.
The research below was led by DANB and the DALE Foundation.
Our research contributions
DANB and DALE Foundation staff reviewed or contributed to these publications.
- Dental Workforce Shortages: Data to Navigate Today's Labor Market, American Dental Association Health Policy Institute, 2022
- The Allied Dental Professions: Executive Summary, Journal of Dental Education, 2017
- The Evolution of the Dental Assisting Profession, Journal of Dental Education, 2017
- Proceedings of the Infection Control Consortium, 2016
- The Dental Assistant Workforce in the United States: Oral Health Workforce Research Center, 2015
Want to partner with us?
The DALE Foundation and DANB recognize the organizations that have contributed to or invested in our research. If you would like to work with us on a research project, please contact us to discuss how we can work together.