Kansas CE Requirements

There are no continuing education (CE) requirements for dental assistants in the state of Kansas.

Note: During a dentist’s administration of enteral conscious sedation, inhalation-enteral conscious sedation, or parenteral conscious sedation, at least one additional staff person must be present who has either a current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certificate from the American Heart Association or another Kansas Board-approved course. During the administration of deep sedation or general anesthesia, the dentist must ensure that at least two additional staff persons are certified in BCLS or another Kansas Board-approved course.