Introducing the 2022-2023 DALE Foundation Board of Trustees
The DALE Foundation, the official affiliate of the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB), is pleased to announce its 2022-2023 Board of Trustees.
- Guinevere B. Juckett, CDA, CPFDA, CRFDA, CDIPC, EFDA, FADAA, FAADOM — President
- Lori Gagliardi, CDA, FADAA, RDA, RDH, Ed.D. — Immediate Past President
- Michael Conte, D.M.D., M.P.H. — President-Elect
- Vicki L. Brett, CDA, RDH, B.S.D.H. — Secretary-Treasurer
- Opal Anderson, DISIPC, FAADOM
- Lois Bell, CDA, CPFDA, CRFDA, CDIPC, MADAA
- Stephanie Bustos, CDA, RDA — Leader-in-Training
- Joanne Dawley, D.D.S.
- Sandra Garcia, CDA, CDIPC, RDA, FADAA, FAADOM
- Carlos Gaxiola, CDIPC, RDA, RDHAP, RDH — Leader-in-Training
- Royann Royer, CDA, RDH, M.P.H.
- Kathy Zwieg, CDA, CDIPC, LDA
- Laura Skarnulis, Chief Executive Officer of the DALE Foundation
New to the Board are Mrs. Bustos, Ms. Garcia and Mr. Gaxiola.
Stephanie Bustos, CDA, RDA, (pictured above left) of New Milford, New Jersey, is the Lead Dental Assistant and Clinical Manager for Edgemont Dental Arts in Montclair. Mrs. Bustos holds a certificate in dental assisting from Fortis Institute in Wayne, New Jersey. Through this program, she completed her internship and externship, graduating in April 2021 and earning dean’s list recognition. She is a member of the American Dental Assistants Association and the Organization for Safety, Asepsis and Prevention.
Sandra Garcia, CDA, CDIPC, RDA, FADAA, FAADOM, (pictured above center) of San Antonio, Texas, currently works as the Practice Administrator for CentroMed, one of Texas’s largest nonprofit Federally Qualified Health Centers. Ms. Garcia served on the DANB Board of Directors from 2015–2021. She has over 20 years of clinical experience and has worked in variety of specialties. Ms. Garcia entered the Air Force in 1996 and completed the Dental Assistant Apprentice course at Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas. She has also completed college coursework at Wayland Baptist University in San Antonio.
Carlos Gaxiola, CDIPC, RDA, RDHAP, RDH, (pictured above right) has more than 15 years of experience in the dental field. He began his career as a dental assistant in a community health center working with underserved communities in California’s Central Coast. His passion for dentistry and serving others encouraged him to pursue a degree in dental hygiene. Mr. Gaxiola has been the Clinical Operations/Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Manager at Kids Dental Brands in Scottsdale, Arizona, since January 2020.
Learn more about the DALE Foundation Board of Trustees.
The DALE Foundation thanks outgoing Trustee Carol K. Oeder, CDA-Emeritus, COA-Emeritus, CPFDA-Emeritus, CRFDA-Emeritus, CDPMA-Emeritus, FADAA, LPN, for her dedicated service to the Board.