Kansas CDE Requirements

There are no CDE (Continuing Dental Education) requirements for dental assistants in the state of Kansas.

Note: During a dentist’s administration of enteral conscious sedation, inhalation-enteral conscious sedation, or parenteral conscious sedation, at least one additional staff person must be present who has either a current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certificate from the American Heart Association or another Kansas Board-approved course.  During the administration of deep sedation or general anesthesia, the dentist must ensure that at least two additional staff persons are certified in BCLS or another Kansas Board-approved course.

Prefer to talk over the phone? Give us a call! 1-877-510-3253